Rates | Directions |
Policies & Reservations |
Photo Gallery |
Mitchell Creek Bed and Breakfast
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Simply Glenwood's BEST!
Privacy, Solitude, Romance
The Bed and Breakfast on Mitchell Creek has
the Perfect Location:
Mountains of things to do:
- 6 minutes to the Hot Springs pool and downtown Glenwood Springs.
- Golfing - only 5 minutes to the nearest course.
- Bicycling - miles of trails. Canyon
Bikes will rent you equipment & more.
- Horseback Riding - close by.
- Snowmobile Trails - only 5 minutes away.
- Skiing, Snowboarding:
- 25 minutes to Ski Sunlight
- 50 minutes to Aspen & Snowmass
- 60 minutes to Vail, Avon & Beaver Creek
- Fishing - 2 miles from the Colorado River and the Roaring Fork River.
- Fish Viewing - A stone's throw to the State Fish Hatchery.
- Bird Watching - Many species present, and TONS of hummingbirds.
- Star Gazing - without interference from city lights, you won't believe the sky!
- See our fun-map
of the many other fun things to do in the area.
Our B&B has two
very private, spacious, beautiful rooms. It's a fabulous place to spend your honeymoon or celebrate all your special
The B&B on Mitchell Creek ~
1686 Mitchell Creek Road ~ Glenwood Springs, Colorado (CO) 81601
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org~ Website: www.mitchellcreekbb.com